Russell D. Kamp – 31 years
- 11 years as a Senior Consultant and Senior Vice President with EAI
- 16 years with Invesco and Chancellor Capital Management, achieving Global Partner and Global CEO position for Invesco’s $30+ billion quant team
- Developed dozens of strategies that served different plan types in more than 30 countries. Products were both long-only and alternatives
- Helped lead the development of a long-only business at Two Sigma Investments, a leading hedge fund firm
Lawrence R. Zielinski – 44 years
- 6 years of his career in investment management
- 32 years in direct asset consulting
- Managing Director and Executive Vice President with EAI and its predecessors
- Worked with many of the firm’s largest and most complex clients
- Spent the last 3 years working part-time for an alternative investment shop and doing pro bono charitable work
Dave Murray – 26 years
- 10 years providing defined contribution consulting services for 401 (k), 403 (b) and 457 Plan clients in Northern New England.
- Handled institutional client service responsibilities for two New York based investment management firms for 6 years.
- Managed the multi-billion dollar defined benefit, 401 (k) and ESOP Plans for Conrail, Inc. for 4 years.
- Member of Conrail, Inc.’s investor relations team for 4 years that the Association of Investment Management and Resarech (AIMR) recognized as best in the railroad sector.
- Certified Public Accountant since 1986 and member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maine Societies of CPAs.
Lillian Jones – 31 Years
- Over twenty-five years of retirement plan consulting experience with Evaluation Associates, Wilshire Associates, and Dahab Associates.
- Founded Artemis Global Partners LLC, a marketing consulting firm that specializes in advising emerging managers (small, minority, and woman-owned asset managers).
- Continues this mission through Jones KCS Emerging Insights, LLC.
- Earned her Masters of Business Administration from Adelphi University and also has a Bachelor of Arts degree in European History from Hofstra University.
Ronald Ryan, CFA
- 2004- Ryan, ALM, Inc., Chief Financial Architect/Founder
- 1988-2004- Ryan Labs, Inc., President/Founder
- 1982-1988- Ryan Financial Strategy Group, President/Founder
- 1977-1982- Lehman Bros. Kuhn Loeb, Director-Research & Strategy
- 1973-1977- First In Dallas– Head of Fixed Income Trust Department
- 1966-1973- Pan-American Life Insurance– Security Analyst
- Education: CFA, MBA Loyola University, BBA Loyola University, Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Fraternity